FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions. Before emailing us, you may want to skim through these to see if your question is answered here.
Along with the numerous submissions, we hand select firehouses with you in mind. Ranging from volunteer to career and everywhere in between, we want everyone to get in on the action. Every month we draw through a list of firehouse shirts depending on their location, size, artwork, and end-cause. We want you to enjoy the shirt, learn about the firehouse it comes from, and feel good knowing a slice of your membership went directly back to the crews who wear it. If you would like to submit your fire station to possibly be chosen in the featured shirt of the month click this link: Submit My Station
hOW IS THE FEATURED SHIRT CHOSEN?
Currently we offer two options that both range from Small through 4XLarge. Most firehouses we feature wear a navy shirt, possibly something only duty approved, so we work closely with them to create a layout and color option that you can enjoy:
Standard - 6 oz., 100% preshrunk cotton. Normal fit and heavier-weighted.
Premium (+$3.00/month) - 4.2 oz., 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton. Slightly tapered and longer hem. Very soft and lightweight.
Note: Additional $2.50/month for 2XL, $3.50/month for 3XL and $4.50/month for 4XL
what shirt options do you offer? how do they fit?
how much does it cost to join?
Membership starts at $22 per month, That’s it! Free shipping for all USA addresses! (Canadian addresses add $7 and countries outside the U.S. and Canada add $15 to cover shipping costs).
what is the loyalty program?
Coming soon this summer! When you first join as a member you will receive a custom welcome box labeled "The Rookie". This is the first step into becoming a dedicated follower! Below are the other time stamps you can achieve to receive promo gifts, discount codes, and more. Each package coming with more valuable offers and contents. If you have already accomplished these tiers we won't forget about you either
6 months - The Tailboarder
12 months - The Chauffeur
24 months - The Brass
When Will I Be Charged?
After your initial signup, our system will charge your account on the 5th of each month.
If you're a new customer and you were charged a 2nd time before receiving your first shirt, here's the likely reason why. When you sign up toward the end of a month, you were charged during sign-up for a shirt for that month. We don't want you to miss a shirt, so you will be charged again, along with the other members, on the 5th of the following month so that you don't miss your 2nd month's shirt. Don't worry though. We keep track of all this so you don't have to. You'll receive a shirt for each month you're charged.
I'm A New Customer And Just Got Charged Again
Our system charges cards on the 5th, and we start shipping out the week of the 25th… depending on holidays, weekends, and when the printer gets the shirts to us to fold them, package them, and turn them around to you. Newer members go out a bit earlier sometimes. We’d love to be as quick as Amazon, and believe me, we’re always working on it! You should get an email with USPS tracking information when it does head your way.
When Will I Receive My Shirt?
In order to manage your subscription, you need to have a login through our website. Here are the steps:
Important: If you have never managed your subscription before, you will most likely have to create an account.
2. Click the "Create an account" link and follow the instructions.
FYI - If you click "forgot your password?" and you don't receive an email, it means you do not have an account.
Once you have created your account by following the steps above, you can return to the account login page to log in and manage your subscription.
Manage My Subscription
(update address, change sizes, etc.)
Change My Address
Note: Updating your shipping information here will only effect future orders. Once your account has been charged, your shipping address is locked in unless you contact us prior to the actual shipment of your product. If you have already been charged for your shirt AND you have NOT received an email with tracking information, contact us through our Contact Us page and provide your new address.
1. Login to your account to manage your subscription as outlined in the "Manage My Subscription" instructions above.
Once logged in, you should see "Account Details" and "Order History."
2. Click the button on the left that says, "Manage Your Subscription".
A page titled "Your Subscriptions" should appear.
3. Click the text link on the right that says "Manage" that will drop-down a menu. There you will want to click the option, "Update Address". Here you will be able to update your shipping and billing address.
4. Be sure to click the "Update" button in the bottom right corner before leaving the page.
Change My Shirt Size
Note: Changing your shirt size will only effect future orders. Once your account has been charged, your shirt size is locked in unless you contact us prior to the actual shipment of your product. If you have already been charged for your shirt AND you have NOT received an email with tracking information, contact us through our Contact Us page and provide your new shirt size.
It is important that you follow these steps in this order to change your product or shirt size. First you'll need to add your new product/size to your existing subscription, then you'll go back and delete the product/size you no longer want.
To Add The New Product/Size:
1. Login to your account to manage your subscription as outlined in the "Manage My Subscription" instructions above. Once logged in, you should see "Account Details" and "Order History."
2. Click the button on the left that says, "Manage Your Subscription". A page titled "Your Subscriptions" should appear.
3. Next you need to add the new product and size to your existing subscription by clicking the "Back to Store" button and choose the product and size you want. When you get to the Product page and after you choose your size, click the button that says, "Add to existing subscription". This will add that product and size to your existing subscription.
To Remove The Old Product/Size:
1. Return to the "Your Subscriptions" page as addressed in number 2 above.
2. Click the "Manage" link on the right side which will open a drop-down menu.
3. Choose the option, "Product Qty". This will bring up a window showing the product in your subscription.
4. Locate the product you no longer want and click the trash can icon on the right of it. The line should disappear.
5. Be sure to click the "Update" button in the bottom right corner before leaving the page.
I Just Signed Up and Got A Different Shirt
If you are a new subscriber and your first shirt was not what you thought it might be, let me explain... As a new subscriber, often times we send out a previous month's shirt for your first shirt. The reason for this is that when you subscribed, the order for the current month was already placed and we didn't know at that time that you'd be joining us. Your 2nd month and all the months following, you'll receive the same shirt as everyone else. If you signed up and really wanted that shirt you though you were going to get, contact us through our Contact Us page and we'll see if we can work something out for you.